Here at Massage On Broadway, each massage is tailored and customized to the needs of our clients.
Couples massage or side-by-side massage are available as well! We offer varied lengths of massage. All styles of massage are priced by length per person. Prices are as follows:
- 30 Minutes for $45
- 45 Minutes for $55
- 60 Minutes for $80
- 75 Minutes for $95
- 90 Minutes for $110
- 2 Hours for $150
We also offer a 4-handed massage for maximum relaxation. This service is provided by two therapists working together at the same time. It is available only for 60 minute massages for $135.
Our Licensed Massage therapists specialize in various styles such as (but not limited to):
- The most popular form of massage, also known as the “relaxation massage”. It is gentle and promotes detoxification and circulation.
- Best For: stress relief, relaxation
- Deep Tissue
- This more intense style applies pressure to specific areas in order to release chronic muscle tension.
- Best For: relieving pain from injuries
- This style of massage is tailored towards active individuals who put strain on their body through training and competition.
- Best For: athletes
- This style involves applying pressure to the hands and feet in a specific fashion to promote body healing.
- Best For: healing, stress
- This style of massage is for pregnant women. It increases circulation, blood flow and circulation, releasing pressure in the whole body, especially the legs and hips. It also increases oxygen and nutrients delivered to the baby, which helps with their overall health. It also optimizes your muscle tone and function, relieves muscle strain and fatigue, and reduce strain on your joints.
- Best For: Soon to be mothers
- Cranial Sacral
- This gentle style focuses on the bones of the head, sacrum and spinal column. These aid in relieving headaches, migraines, stress and better quality sleep.
- Best For: headaches, migraines, quality sleep
Click here to learn more about the benefits of massage.
We also offer aromatherapy as an addition to any massage. Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
Aromatherapy can be used two different ways: through a diffusor which adds a mist through the air, or in the actual massage oil that is used during the massage. Either one or both of these can be added to any massage to enhance the experience and benefits for an additional cost.
- Standard Aromatherapy ($7.50):
- Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus/Peppermint, Lavender
- Premium Aromatherapy ($15):
Cupping can also be added as an addition with certain therapists who specialize in that area. Cupping is an ancient therapy method that is used for relaxation and pain relief. It is done by placing small cups on the skin to create a gentle suction, lifting the muscle and tissue to relieve pressure. It increases blood flow and circulation and can be used to treat various conditions.
Cupping is available at the additional price of $10. Be sure to let the receptionist know if you would like to add cupping so you are scheduled with the appropriate trained therapist.
If you are unfamiliar with any of these techniques, one of our specialists would be happy to consult with you to determine which would best suit your needs. To read more about the benefits of massage click here.