Here at Massage On Broadway, each massage is tailored and customized to the needs of our clients. We offer four different lengths:
- 30 Minutes for $45: also known as the Quick Massage, this length works for the busy individual who is limited on time but still wants to reap the benefits of regular massage.
- 60 Minutes for $80: also known as the Standard Massage, this length allows for full body massage or focus on a certain area of the body.
- 90 Minutes for $110: also known as the Standard Plus Massage, this length allows for full body massage and focus on a certain area of the body.
- 2 Hours for $150: also known as the Extended Massage, this length allows for extensive work on the body or an extended relaxation period.
Our Licensed Massage therapists are schooled and trained in various styles such as (but not limited to):
- The most popular form of massage, also known as the “relaxation massage”. It is gentle and promotes detoxification and circulation.
- Best For: stress relief, relaxation
- Deep Tissue
- This more intense style applies pressure to specific areas in order to release chronic muscle tension.
- Best For: relieving pain from injuries
- This style of massage is tailored towards active individuals who put strain on their body through training and competition.
- Best For: athletes
- This style involves applying pressure to the hands and feet in a specific fashion to promote body healing.
- Best For: healing, stress
- This style of massage is for pregnant women. It increases circulation, blood flow and circulation, releasing pressure in the whole body, especially the legs and hips. It also increases oxygen and nutrients delivered to the baby, which helps with their overall health. It also optimizes your muscle tone and function, relieves muscle strain and fatigue, and reduce strain on your joints.
- Best For: Soon to be mothers
- Cranial Sacral
- This gentle style focuses on the bones of the head, sacrum and spinal column. These aid in relieving headaches, migraines, stress and better quality sleep.
- Best For: headaches, migraines, quality sleep
Click here to learn more about the benefits of massage.
We also offer aromatherapy as an addition to any massage. Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
Aromatherapy can be used two different ways: through a diffusor which adds a mist through the air, or in the actual massage oil that is used during the massage. Either one or both of these can be added to any massage to enhance the experience and benefits.
- Standard Aromatherapy:
- Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus/Peppermint, Lavender
- Premium Aromatherapy:
- Thieves, Frankincense
If you are unfamiliar with any of these techniques, one of our specialists would be happy to consult with you to determine which would best suit your needs.